Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Shadow Lullaby

(Featured in my novel Shadowbook, which you can read here)

Light has come, but still you keep
The Night in your folds, dark and deep
To protect you as you sleep. 
She holds you tight
Until twilight
When owls rise in silent flight.
Awaiting you is a moonlit field
A starlit grove, secrets concealed
Waiting still to be revealed.
Dream sweetly in Night’s warm embrace
Reposed in a hidden place
Til you see the moon’s shining face.
In the darkness, safe from harm
Night holds you in Her arms,
Night holds you in Her arms.





2 comments:

  1. I like that poem/lullaby. Did you think it up or find it somewhere? Would take me forever to think of it. (FireBirdFlame12 on Wattpad)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it up. It's in Shadowbook. Did I not add it to chapter 23 on Wattpad?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...